Venture offers Wiro Manual Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine renders efficiency and productivity. Its full range of functions and state of the art mechanisms were especially designed with one goal in mind: to fully meet the needs of the wire binding industry! Its great features and excellent design make the Venture Wiro Manual Binding Machine the most popular wire binding machine on the market. The Venture Wir0 available in both a 3:1 pitch and a 2:1 pitch configurations includes all metal construction, fully dis-engageable dies, a convenient wire hanger and a sturdy wire closer. The Venture Wiro Binding Machine is truly built to last.
- Heavy-Duty Design.
- 25 sheets single punching capacity.
- Available in 3:1 or 2:1 Pitch Configurations.
- Wire Closer Control: With continuous adjusting scale for an exact and secure closure every time.
- 14″ width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents.
- Fully Featured / Reliable / Easy to Use / Powerful.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each coil size.
- All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation.
- Closing capacity: Wiro-31: From 3/16″ to 9/16″ / Wiro-21: From 5/8″ to 1 1/4″
- All metal construction.
Wire – Wiro (3:1) & (2:1)
Power – Manual
Use – Wire bind Machine
Punching Capacity – 25 sheets (80GSM)
Binding Capacity – 140/300 sheets
Punching Width(mm) – Below 340mm
Number of Holes – 27(2:1) & 40 (3:1)
Adjustable Margin(mm) – 2.5, 4.5, 6.5
Dis-Engangeable Dies – ALL
Net Weight – 25.5 Kgs
Size of Machine – 48 x 40.5 x 22 Cms